Recipe Archive - Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup All purpose flour
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Rolled oats
¾ cup Coconut
½ cup Butter
1 Tbs Corn Syrup
2 Tbs Boiling water
1 ½ tsp Baking soda
Makes 48 Cookies
- Mix flour, sugar, oats and coconut.
- On low heat, melt butter with syrup.
- Mix boiling water and baking soda, and add to butter and syrup mixture. Add this to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for about 12 minutes, or until lightly browned at the edges.
- Cool slightly (or they will be hard to handle), then remove to rack to cool completely.